Buy Quality products

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Glysolid Glycerin Cream Review

To put it simply: I never thought I was going to put this on my face. I’ve used Glysolid for a long time, maybe around two years. My aunt recommended it to me because I have very dry, visibly scaly, and cracky skin on my arms, and even worse on my legs.

It looks rough and unappealing for sure, and what bothers me more is that it itches too sometimes, like when the temperature is too cold or when I feel stressed out. I tried to Google my symptoms, and the closest diagnosis I could get was Ichthyosis Vulgaris.

I’m not sure about it, though (well you should never be sure about your diagnosis if you self‑diagnose your condition with the help of Google, don’t play expert). Anyway, since my father has all of these symptoms too, I think his gene is the one to blame, lol.

Now while I pay a lot of attention to my facial skin, the other parts of my skin are often neglected. Honestly, I hate using moisturizer on the other part of my skin besides my face. I almost can’t stand even the slightest feeling of stickiness and heaviness from lotion, cream, or any other kind of body moisturizer.

Thus, most of the time I just ignored my extremely dry skin — though I believed that one day I would regret it — until it started to become itchy. Every time my skin started to itch, I (unwillingly) moisturized it until the itchiness was gone. After that, I always stopped using the moisturizer, until it started to feel itchy again.

My mother often bought me some lotions but ended up using it by herself because I didn’t use them. This is ironic since my skin desperately needs moisturizer. The only moisturizer that I’m comfortable with is aloe vera. Too bad, it’s not moisturizing enough for my skin. In fact, the only product that really works for my skin condition is Glysolid.

Then around two months ago, I ran out of my night cream and couldn’t replace it immediately, so after doing a little research about it on Google, I finally tried to put it on my face.

And boy, I was pleased on the morning after. Let’s take a closer look at it!

Packaging

The product comes in a red tin container, which contains 80 ml of the product. There are bigger volume options, and this is the smallest one. The bigger volume options have a higher container, with the same diameter.

Okay, I’m a Muslim, I read the Qur’an but I’m not an expert in reading pure abjad in Arabic. However, I know what the Arabic letters above the “GLYSOLID” print spell are. It says, “Krym Jlysolyd” (I may have spelled this wrong, sorry, but you get the idea) or “Cream Glysolid” if you pronounce it in English.

The tin container is sealed with thick, transparent tape

The container with the lid off

You can see that the lid is not a screw-top lid. It just sits on top of the container, so if you lift the container by holding the lid, it’s going to fall off. Underneath the lid, there’s an aluminum sheet that acts as a barrier to the product.

After the aluminum sheet was removed

After opening the product for the first time, I prefer to just discard the aluminum sheet because I don’t think it’s useful. If I let it there, it also keeps picking on some product, which is kinda annoying. However, if it is useful, please do let me know.

Ingredients

The claim and the ingredients list

I couldn’t find the CosDNA analysis with complete ingredients. I tried to input it by myself as well but the site keeps crashing down. I’ll try again after some time.

Appearance and Smell

The cream is white, pearly, and sticky.

Yes, it’s very sticky. Thus, I think it should be applied at the very last stage of the routine. I don’t think anything you put on top of it can get absorbed into the skin.

The cream on the back of my hand

Spread it around…

As said on the inside of the lid, you should really use it sparingly. A little goes a long way.

Completely absorbed

Despite being so sticky, as you can see, the finish of this cream is matte. It doesn’t make the skin looks glowing like other lotion or butter. When first applied to the skin, it feels light, not oily at all but then it slowly feels heavier and heavier. If I leave it on my face all night (which is exactly what I do every night now) my face will feel heavy, sticky, and oily in the morning when I wake up. But the result is totally worth it.

So after I wake up, I will rinse my face with water until the slippery feeling is gone and I feel like the cream is completely washed away. Then, I will start applying my facial wash as usual. If I apply the facial wash immediately without rinsing my face with water first, the cleanser won’t be able to remove all the traces of the cream from my face.

About the smell, the cream smells powdery, almost like baby powder. I personally find it kinda funny but not disturbing.

Performance

Since I first used Glysolid, I’ve noticed how effective it was. I only need to use it once a day, two nights in a row, and my itchiness is gone. If I use it longer, then my skin will get better and better. The scaliness, cracking, and flaking will gradually diminish. Still, because of the undeniable stickiness, I didn’t use it regularly. The moment my skin stopped feeling itchy, I would stop using it.

Until I started using it on my face.

I love what it does to my face. It definitely makes my skin noticeably healthier. Smooth, plump, glowing, and somehow generally clearer. When I get hormonal acne, I often use hydrogen peroxide too; I leave it on my freshly cleansed (and dried) skin for five minutes then rinse it with water, before continuing my routine with toner, essence, and so on.

I found it effective to get rid of acne faster but it really dries my skin, making it feels tight and uncomfortable, but Glysolid is able to reverse the effect and keeps my skin well‑hydrated. I was kinda blown away with the result, which made me finally give in and use Glysolid religiously every night, on my face and on my arms and legs, though it definitely feels heavy on my skin.

Now, my skin on those parts is so smooth, and looks completely restored to normal; no scaliness, cracking, or flaking at all. Of course, besides moisturizing my skin, I also exfoliate it regularly once a week.

Conclusion

This product is the ultimate savior for extremely dry and dehydrated skin. It isn’t a lightweight moisturizer, I will not use it during the day, at least not in this country. I don’t think it’s needed anyway, since night‑time usage is enough to restore my skin, but I guess it will work great for winter moisturizer.

Despite the stickiness and the heavy feeling, I will keep using this as my all‑around moisturizer. For the face, though, since this cream won’t brighten your skin, removes dark spots, or cure acne, or such, you may want to use it along with some other toner, essence, or serum for that purpose.

That will be all. I hope you find this helpful. See you!

Glysolid Skin Cream: Intensive Skincare for Dry Skin


Intensive Skincare

Get fast, soothing relief for dry, rough, and cracked skin on hands, feet, and the entire body!

"When other creams fail, Glysolid will work!"


Intensive Skincare

Get fast, soothing relief for dry, rough, and cracked skin on hands, feet, and the entire body!
"When other creams fail, Glysolid will work!"

Glysolid is not just an ordinary skin cream. It's a skin softener!

Glysolid Skin Cream is a highly effective skin softener. Its power lies behind the proven European formula, which combines allantoin with a high glycerin content. Learn more about Glysolid and how its unique formulation can heal even the driest of skin.


If you're suffering with dry skin, clinical trials reveal your skin treatment should include a glycerin cream.

It has long been known that glycerin in skin care products attracts water to skin and helps skin feel healthier, smoother, and softer. However, recent studies have found that glycerin creams improve dry skin far better than lotions and creams containing little or no glycerin. Read more about how glycerin creams are proven superior moisturizers.


Dry skin treatments for fast relief

If you're suffering with dry skin or other skin issues and need quick relief, here are some effective treatments to do at home that will help your skin look and feel better quickly.


Where to Buy Glysolid







Other Authorized Online Retailers







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]